Thursday, September 22, 2005

No more homework!

Well, for a week and a half anyway. Today was my last class in Materials and Lighting (in Maya) , and in Intermediate Animation (in paper and pencil). Having turned in those assignments, all that's left is an in-class final in character rigging in the morning, and showing up to class on Friday. But really, it's a surprisingly liberating feeling not having a homework assignment on an impending deadline!

Unfortunately, next quarter starts in October. Then, it's back to homework! I'm really not complaining since it's stuff I enjoy doing, and I am getting better... however, having this time freed up will give me a chance to chip away at my "to do" list, which now includes:

  • registering a domain name and making a new web page for myself
  • finishing up some more models for 3D Arcade
  • going through some of the tutorials in the Alias Maya books
  • putting some stuff on ebay
  • making some DVDs out of my videotapes
  • cleaning out the mess of papers on my floor
  • going to the gym more often
  • getting some sleep (maybe)
  • "other errands"

And, now that I have the homework monkey off my back, I hope to plow through my to-do list. Anyhow, for those going, I'm looking forward to the ball game and fireworks this Friday y'all!

1 Comments:

At 12:05 AM, Blogger Dylan said...

more posts please dude more posts please dude more posts please dude more posts please dude more posts please dude more posts please dude more posts please dude more posts please dude more posts please dude more posts please dude more posts please dude more posts please dude more posts please dude more posts please dude more posts please dude more posts please dude more posts please dude

Just some friendly encouragement. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home