Ok, not sure if you take requests, but... do you remember a hybrid video game / pinball game in the pac-man family? I thought it was called Pac-Man Junior, but I don't see it under that name on a google search. I thought that was a really cool game.
The video game screen was on top, and the pinball game was below. The two were interactive, and when something (I don't remember what) happened on the screen, the lights would go on below, and it would launch some pinballs.
Anyway, I think that would be a fun new challenge for you to model. :)
1 Comments:
Ok, not sure if you take requests, but... do you remember a hybrid video game / pinball game in the pac-man family? I thought it was called Pac-Man Junior, but I don't see it under that name on a google search. I thought that was a really cool game.
The video game screen was on top, and the pinball game was below. The two were interactive, and when something (I don't remember what) happened on the screen, the lights would go on below, and it would launch some pinballs.
Anyway, I think that would be a fun new challenge for you to model. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home